Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 10 Subtitled Movies

Bonnie's last couple posts got me thinking about movies, and more specifically, movies with subtitles. I think that subtitles force you to pay closer attention to the movie. Several of these movies have been dubbed into English, but if you have a choice give the subtitled version a try.

1.Cyrano de Bergerac
2. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring
3. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
4. My Neighbor Toto
5. 3-Iron
6. Das Boot
7. Jet Li's Fearless
8. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
9. Time
10. The girl Who Played With Fire

1 comment:

  1. Original movie with subtitles is definitely the way to go! The translation loses something with dubbing. I originally watched Life is Beautiful with subtitles, I loved so much, I got some friends to watch it, but we'd rented the dubbed version. I actually turned it off and went back for the subtitled version. Some of the best parts were completely altered so the dub would fit the timing.

    ReplyDelete