Sunday, April 10, 2011

eBay Count Down

Currently I have the winning bid an eBay auction for a Primal Wear jersey. So far nobody has bid since my bid with less than 10 minutes to go.
Six minutes to go. somebody just raised the bid but my max bid is still holding out. 
Three minutes. Still have the high bid. will it last till the end or will one of those last minute snipers grab it?
One minute, thirty seconds, Oh no! Out bid with twelve seconds left. The funny thing is the other bidder probably thinks that his last second strategy is why he won. What he doesn't know is I decide what I am will to pay for an item an set my maximum bid accordingly. He could have made his bid hours ago and I would not have raised mine. I'll just try again if I see another one that grabs my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment